A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
color05 5' X 7' alsohome Silky Bedroom Mats Tuna Tuna Fish Emblem Eye Tuna Yellow fin Tuna Waterproof and Easy Clean 5' X 7' Smooth Fish nlpmjz2507-CabinetsXAH@ Kaiping stainless steel basket export quality bathroom accessories order 304 racks hanging basket hook , 210 long drawing
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
Foldable Laptop Desk, Small Table in Dormitory Bed
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- Green Nordic Wrought Iron Bar Stool Breakfast Chair High Stool with Princess Armrest Backrest for Family Coffee Shop Kitchen Multi color Optional (color Pink)
- L 50x80cm(20x31inch) Waterproof non-slip mats stairs home mattress living room bedroom door mats kitchen bathroom-K 120x180cm(47x71inch)
- C-J-Xin Iron Flower Stand, Plant Stand Shelf Floor Living Room Bedroom Balcony Black Multi-Layer Potted Plant 49 26 79CM Plant Flower Stand (color Black)
- WENZHE Upholstered Wall Panels DIY Tuft Headboard Tiles Wall Decor Home color Balloon Collision Soft Case 3D Stereo Self-Sticking, 8 Styles (color B, Size 3pcs)
- LCD Monitor Screen Increased Computer Desk Storage Bracket Keyboard Bracket Storage Rack,A
- XINXI HOME Taps Faucet Basin Bathroom Copper Pull Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin Wash Basin Faucet
- All-Clad E796S364 Specialty Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe 12-Quart Multi Cooker Cookware Set, 3-Piece, Silver
- Xiujie Faucet All New Copper Basin Basin High-Grade Faucet Hot and Cold Faucet Copper Copper Basin Faucet
- Sand Tip Dye 50x70 Beautyrest Zuri Oversized Faux Fur Heated Throw Chocolate 50x70
- A Kitchen & Bath Fixtures Taps Faucet,Copper Pulling Basin Faucet Painted Retractable Bathroom Bathroom Washbasin Faucet, B
Folding Stool, Portable Chair with Fishing Stool
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Wardrobe Wood Coat Racks Hangers Landing Bedroom Clothes Shelves Storage Rack (color A)
304 Stainless Steel Rack Simple Bathroom Triangle Two Hole Corner BasketThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
N 180x200cm(71x79inch) Thicken Floor Futon Mattress mat Tatami Foldable Breathable Multi Size Japanese Mattress pad Topper for Student Dormitory-C 135x200cm(53x79inch)
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
Sleeping Tatami Mattress Mat, Breathable Futon Floor Pad Multi Size Mattress Topper Japanese Bed Roll for Student Dormitory Home -a 80x190cm(31x75inch)
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.