A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
A 48x31x31cm(19x12x12) Rectangular Storage Stool,Storage Stool Adult shoes Foldable Leather Storage Box Toy Box-B 48x31x31cm(19x12x12) Bench Storage nlnplb341-FurnitureHQCC Fashion Cloth Stool, Home Small Stool, shoes Bench
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
BROWN A Byx- Bar Chair redary Chair Bar Chair High Bar Stool Back Stool High Stool Front Desk Chair Leisure Chair @ (color RED, Edition B)
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- High Quality Designer High-Pressure Single-Lever Kitchen Mixer Tap with Square Drainage?–?Model Gardenia?–?Colour White Chrome Deante New 2015?Beg W630
- Whole Copper Main Wash Basin Mixed Water Valve Hot And Cold Water Faucet Basin Hot And Cold Water Valve Faucet Faucet 804 Single Handle Double Hole Three Hole Ceramic Pot , a , luxury
- Design Lab MN LS-3005-BRNWHT Aluminum Bamboo Dining Chair Brown, White
- Water Tapkitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steel304 Stainless Steel Cold and Hot Basin Faucet Washbasin Faucet Washbasin Faucet Washbasin Table Basin Single Hole Faucet
- XSRKHome®Centerset One Hole Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Arcos 12-Piece Steak Knife and Fork Set, 4-Inch
- Rug Pad USA, RugPro, 2x12-Feet Ultra Low Profile, Non-Slip Area Rug Pads
- Rivet Adjustable Arm Mid-Century Floor Lamp, 59 H, With Bulb, Brushed Nickel
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucetcrane Tap Antique Brass Hot and Cold Water Tap 360 Degree redating
- Rosle Copper Chalet Chef Pan, 11-inch
- American Flag Semicircular Cushion Abstract Background with Stars in Digital Neon colors Design Image Artwork Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 bluee Red
Thickened Lambskin Tatami Multi-Size Folding Warm Mattress Home Floor Mats Extra Large,Pink,90 200CM
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Stool Small Stool Home Fashion Creative Coffee Table Bench Sofa Stool Solid Wood shoes Bench Chair 01
Brass Desk Compass w pinkwood Box 3 The AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Artzfolio Happy Mothers Day D3 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
Seat Cushion Cushion Office Chair Cushion Computer Chair Cushion Students Thicker Cushion Winter Pillow Cushion Sleep Pillow Chair Pad (color Green, Size 59 59cm)
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.